Our drop in support program assists people to live as independently as possible in their community. We operate 7 days per week and varying hours of support are dependent on when we are needed.
We help clients to create a plan which outlines goals for the future and assistance required.
We can assist with applying for funding through the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Clients are empowered to maintain their skills and increase them even further.
- Home skills
- Lifestyle planning
- Assistance with daily living skills
- Maintaining family relationships
- Access to resources
- Your health needs
- Connecting with and enjoying your community
- Talking to and accessing other service that can meet your needs.
To be eligible for services the following must be considered:
- The person must be 16 years of age or over
- The person must have individual funding or assessed as eligible to receive funding under the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- A person must have an intellectual disability, brain injury, psychological or physical disability or a combination of these with one or more deficits in daily living skills such as communication, personal care, mobility, social skills.
- Persons must go through the Intake process of the organisation to access services and programs.
- Previous acceptance to Macleay Options does not entitle a person to automatic return to the same service/programs at a later date.