Our volunteers form a valuable part of our organisation. Their experience and knowledge is of great significance to the day to day operations and production within our industries and stores. The old adage of “many hands make light work” certainly rings true in our service sectors and day program where their assistance and contributions are invaluable.
Why Volunteer with us?
- Be part of an organisation that’s making a difference in our local community.
- Achieve satisfaction by helping others, not just our disability employees and clients but your help supports everyone in the organisations.
- Sharing your smile and skills could make someone else’s day so much better
- Enjoy the opportunity to make life long friendships.
Interested in volunteering?
We are registered with Centrelink to allow mature aged unemployed to complete their mandatory volunteering obligations.
Information packs are available by calling : 6562 2355 or by visiting the administration office at 19A Elbow Street, West Kempsey
Areas where we have volunteering vacancies include:
- Disability support workers and day program
- Woodies (industrial woodworking)
- Threads (industrial sewing)
- Momacs (seasonal macadamia processing )
- Smith St and Elbow Street Stores (retail)
- Administration Office
- Mowhawks (lawn maintenance crews)