Our Day Program, “Oasis” provides the following funded services:
- Community Participation
- Active Ageing
- Centre Based with Community Activities
- Life Choices
We are either at the day program or in the community each day and our activities vary daily. Each person is able to choose the programs / activities they attend and also the days that best suit them.
We operate Monday – Friday 9.00am to 4.00pm
The Oasis day program is funded by Ageing, Disability & Home Care to provide support to adults from 18 years of age with a disability.
Ageing, Disability & Home Care is state funding and provides opportunities for developing skills to help with independence.
Under this funding agreement participants are guaranteed that THERE IS NO DISCRIMINATION and are respected as individuals.
- The service is based on individual needs
- Participants made their own decisions
- Participants have a say in how the service operates
- Participants are communicated to effectively
- Participants human rights are protected
- Planning with participants is done in a person centred way
- Participants have input into what resources are purchased
Our program currently operates from:
30 Harry Boyes Avenue
and will be relocating during 2017 to the new:
19a Elbow Street location.
Enquiries: 6562 2355